Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Breaking the System

Which system? All the systems! Every system!

Welcome to "Break Don't Bend", a fresh new blog with the intent to use and abuse any game or structure released into the wild without proper restraints in place!

I'm Jim, and I like to break systems. When I see a set of parameters my first instinct is to find the most ludicrous and inane point within those parameters and exploit them to produce unintended results. These results may not be the most effective results, but they will expose flaws or hiccups in an otherwise orderly system. Hence: Breaking the System.

Now this probably won't be a regularly upkept blog, I've never been one for journals, but I figured that since every once and awhile I find something amused, and am amused when I read about things other people have found that are amusing, I might as well put a little bit into the internet hive mind on the off chance someone gets a kick out of my antics and shenanigans.

On a related note I love crazy stories about broken rules and shattered balance! If you have stories or instances of poor design and released loopholes in any area feel free to post and submit them!

Remember though: Never Bend when you can Break! Push as hard as you can until you get that satisfying "SNAP" of somebodies brain grinding to a halt as it attempts to process whatever outlier you have exposed!

No comments:

Post a Comment